Our adopted mom Sally is grieving terribly today over the sudden loss of her best friend and DRSF alum Leia. This precious Dally was absolutely everything to Sally. Leia couldn’t wait to go to the parks and swim with her four-legged friends. Leia was a social butterfly and looked forward to meeting people and other canines. Sally and her family’s hearts are broken. We send our most heartfelt prayers and condolences to Sally and family today and admire them for the amazing life they gave their Leia. Although Sally is not on FB, we promised to send her comments, words of encouragement, and condolences from our FB friends. Fly with the angels sweet Leia. You will be missed and never ever forgotten.
- Eliza Allen, Terribly sorry for your loss
- Kathy Brenneman-Reid, I am so deeply sorry for your loss 😢😢😢
- Gloria M Hoeft How – sad 🙁 Dals are such loving animals….Run free 💕💐
- Barbara Ann Claybaugh Thompson, Fly high baby. Your family will be back with u one day. But, you have all of your siblings in Heaven from Dalmatians and other fur babies
- Mary Sample, So sorry to hear. Praying for Sally and her family.💔🙏😢
- Carole Sindel, I am so terribly sorry for your loss.
- Robin Williams, 🙏🐾💕sorry for your loss!